Migrating Genesis Tokens
Guide for all Genesis Token holders on upgrading your tokens
For all Genesis sale token purchasers coming back to RNDR, you will need to update your RNDR Tokens in order to include additional escrow smart-contract functionality that has been built into the token. To update your tokens and ensure you're able to use the network, follow the simple step-by-step guide below:
- Click the MetaMask icon in your browser taskbar and ensure that you are logged into a wallet that contains your RNDR Tokens.
- Your balance should now appear under “Old Token” on the top left of the migration page.
- Click Approve Migration and confirm the MetaMask prompt that pops up. In order to confirm, you will need a small amount of Ethereum (ETH) to pay for Metamask Gas fees — please see here for some resources on buying ETH.
If the prompt does not appear, click the Metamask logo in your taskbar and you should see the “confirm” button.
- Once the migration is confirmed, the “Migration Status” should change to “Approved”. DO NOT refresh the page until this change happens.
- Now click "Perform Migration" and again confirm the Metamask popup. Again, to confirm the Metamask transaction, you will need a small amount of Ethereum (ETH) to pay for Metamask Gas fees.
- Your balance under “Old Token” should now be 0, and there should be a new balance under “New Token”.
- Add the new contract address as a custom token in your personal wallet to see your balance there. To add as a custom token, follow the below visual guide and enter in the following information:
- Token contract address: 0x6de037ef9ad2725eb40118bb1702ebb27e4aeb24
- Token Symbol: RNDR
- Decimals: 18
Visual Guide to adding custom tokens
Now that your tokens have been updated, you are ready to start using your tokens on the network.